Ringback Service FAQs
15. Can I send a Ringback tone to someone else?
Sorry, sending a ringback tone to someone else is not allowed.
16. How long will the Ringback tone be playing?
The ringback tone will play for 40 seconds or until the called party answers the call.
17. When I call my friend and she has a myGlobe Ringback tone, will I get charged if she doesn't answer the call?
No, you will only be charged when she answers the call or if you're re-directed to her mail box.
18. If someone who is not a Globe subscriber calls me, will he hear my Ringback tone?
Yes, anyone who calls you whether from a Globe-network, other networks, landline and even international calls, will hear your Ringback tone.
19. Is the myGlobe ringback tone service phone dependent?
No, the myGlobe ringback tone is not phone dependent. As long as you're a Globe Handyphone subscriber, you can avail of the myGlobe ringback tone service.
20. I'm a Globe plan subscribe, do I need to activate my ringback tone if I changed my handyphone number?
No, your ringback tone will be active even if you change your Handyphone number. However, this is not applicable to Globe Handyphone prepaid subscribers.
21. When the called party is BUSY or Turned-off the phone, what will I hear?
When the called party is busy, you will hear the regular BUSY signal.
When the called party's mobile is turned-off or outside the coverage area, you will hear the regular notice that "the subscriber cannot be reached".
For Prepaid subs who have insufficient load but continue to enjoy their Ringback:
22. Why is my Ringback Tone still activated when I got a message that said "your Ringback will expire tomorrow" a few days ago?
Why is my Ringback Tone still activated when I got a message that said "myGlobe Ringback Alert: You have insufficient load. Load up now to continue enjoying myGlobe Ringback."? Will I be charged for this extension?
As a valued subscriber, even if you do not have load, our system has given you a grace period to give you the chance to load sufficient credits. During this grace period, your Ringback is still activated but you will not be charged.
23. How long is this grace period?
We are giving you the grace period to give you enough time to reload and continue to enjoy Globe services.
24. Why can't I change my Ringback? Every time I try to text to 2332, I can't send a message?
Sir/ Ma'am our records show that your account is currently inactive. Once you settle your (overdue) balance you will be able to access myGlobe Ringback Service again.
25. So why is my Ringback still activated?
As a valued subscriber, our system allows a grace period to give you the chance to settle your account. You are not being charged additional for this. If you no longer want your Ringback, we can deactivate it for you.
Action point: send notice to deactivate RBT.
26. How long is the grace period?
We are giving you the grace period to give you enough time to settle your account and continue to enjoy Globe services.
27. Why did I get a message that my Ringback was renewed, but I didn't even get a warning that it was going to expire?
Because your account was inactive, you were unable to receive messages. However, during that period, we extended your Ringback free of charge! If you no longer want your Ringback, however, simply text UNSUBSCRIBE to 2332.
28. Which ringbacks are P15 and which ones are P30? How will I know how much my ringback costs?
Ringbacks with codes that start with B, C, D, G, I, M, N, P, T and X are at P15 for 15 days. Those that start with E, J, R and S are at P30 for 30 days.
To get a list of P15 ringbacks, text LIST to 2332; for P30 ringbacks, text LIST30 to 2332.
29. My ringback subscription used to be P30 for 30 days, why is it now P15?
To allow more subscribers to enjoy ringback, we have made it more affordable.